ArtMoney is a cheating program you can use for all games. ArtMoney can make a troublesome game easier to win by helping you find the memory address where a desired quantity (like amount of money) is located so you can change that quantity. In spite of its title, ArtMoney actually allows you to change any quantity specified in a game, whether it be dollars, bullets, swords, or health points. The program finds a hex address based on the input parameters you set and prints these addresses with their corresponding values. For example, if your character has 1,431 dollars, ArtMoney searches and displays all memory addresses containing the value of 1431. Of course, as there can be hundreds of memory addresses displayed after a simple search, you will need to filter this addresses.
What is new in 7.32:
- Full support for Microsoft Windows 7 RTM (Build 7600).
- Now ArtMoney uses multi-core processors (or multiprocessor systems) to provide the best possible performance of the memory scanning. If you have a dual-core processor, ArtMoney can scan up to 2 times faster. If you have a quad-core processor, ArtMoney can scan up to 4 times faster! We improved a search for exact value, for pointers, for a sequence of values, for structures and in a range of values. Requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000 or higher.
- Increased speed of search and filter with float values up to 2-3 times (depending on conditions).
- Increased speed of search in a range of values by 30-50% (depending on conditions).
- Increased speed of search for structures up to 2-3 times (depending on structure).
- Now minimum system requirement are Intel Pentium II (K6-2) or higher. ArtMoney uses processor instructions that are not available on previous processor generations.
- Changed the default installation folder to 'c:\games\artmoney'. Don't install the program to 'c:\Program Files' on Windows Vista or higher. It can cause problems with access rights.
- Updated memory scanning speed benchmark. Added results for modern multi-core processors.
- Updated emulator options. New emulators options for Sega Saturn.
- Fixed bug when you scan files in address range.
- Fixed bug in search for float values with reverse byte order.
- Fixed bug with "Edit Selected" and "Save the pointer" commands when you use module addressing.
- [PRO] Now a formula can contain the multiply and divide operations. For example, M2=M1*2.
- [PRO] Fixed bug when program is deleted, but ArtMoney service is still present and writes a error message in system log.
- [PRO] Fixed crash bug on Windows 2003 Service Pack 2.
- [PRO] Fixed bug in filtration of structure with float values.Download Links:http://rapidshare.com/files/381178144/ArtMoney_Pro_7.32.1_Full.rar